We welcome Dr. Tascha Fuchs, DDS to the practice!
Dr. Fuchs prides herself in building a wonderful rapport with patients so they are very comfortable while receiving dental treatment. Dr. Fuchs enjoys educating her patients about dental health while forming connections with patients and staff.
She is passionate about dentistry and brings a positive energy to work every day while completing high quality esthetic work and smile makeovers.
Dr. Fuchs attended Brandeis University where she was named in the top ten pre-medical applicants. She created a chapter of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) which organized an outreach program working together with local dental schools to help the community. Upon commencement, she was awarded the Dr. Ralph Berenberg ‘65 Memorial Prize, given to only one future health professional each year. She was then accepted into Stonybrook University School of Dental Medicine, which only accepts 36 highly qualified students into the dental program. Dr. Fuchs then received her Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2009...Read More
Dr. Peter M. Blauzvern, DDS
Dr. Peter Blauzvern is a highly recommended and valued professional in our Jericho, NY area. This is evident in his 30 years of dedicated care and service to the community, his election to leadership positions in the Nassau County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. Additionally, Dr. Blauzvern is dedicated to teaching young dentists at the North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital Dental Medicine Program.
Dr. Blauzvern's patients highly recommend him to friends and family due to his knowledgeable, gentle, passionate, and professional care.
His colleagues and specialists around Long Island and Manhattan have voted him one of America's Top Dentists for his expertise in dentistry. Dr. Peter Blauzvern was also selected by his peers as one of Long Island's Top Dentists as published in the May issue of Pulse Magazine.
In the News
*Click image for larger view
Dr. Blauzvern's Opioid Prescription lecture was featured on the Roslyn News!
Peter M. Blauzvern, DDS, PC
Welcome to the dental office of Peter Blauzvern, DDS, PC . At our Jericho practice, we are dedicated to providing the finest dental care to the members of the Jericho community and its surrounding environs. Exemplary patient care, outstanding aesthetic results, compassion and integrity are the cornerstones of our dental practice. Incorporating the latest technology, our state-of-the-art practice specializes in preventive, cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry.
Your visits with us are all about you, your happiness, your comfort and your dental health. Our patients expect and receive the finest care with a gentle touch each and every time they see us. In the 21st century, dentistry has evolved into a science that maintains function, form, health and a beautiful smile for a lifetime.
The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. Among our most important functions is to educate our patients as to their treatment options. At our state of the art dental practice, we take the time to speak to you about your treatment goals and we will make recommendations allowing you to make the most educated oral health care decisions.
We invite you to contact our office to learn more about achieving the smile of your dreams.Below are some of the most common services we provide:
- Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Digital x-rays and Panorex- more accurate diagnosis and less radiation!
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Natural tooth colored bonded fillings.
- All On Four Implant Procedure
- Natural Crowns and Bridges.
- Implant restorations to replace missing teeth.
- Whitening to restore healthy tooth color.
- Laminates or Veneers to enhance your smile.
- Periodontal treatment, comfortable cleanings, and thorough maintenance care.
- Denture Stabilization.
- Partial dentures.
- Overdentures with implant attachment for denture stabilization.
- Sleep Apnea Appliance
- Single Tooth Implant Replacement
- Implant Tooth Replacement
- Sleep Apnea Treatment- more comfortable and effective!
- Snoring Treatment- more comfortable appliance.
- TMJ Pain Treatment.
- Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) Treatments.
- Oral Cancer Screening.
- Sealants to help prevent decay.
- Nightguards to protect your teeth from grinding or clenching pressure.
- Sport and recreational mouthguards.
- Recalcification treatment after orthodontic care to remove tooth discolorations - White or Brown spots.
- Nitrous oxide - laughing gas to relax you during dental procedures.
- State of the art temporary crowns and bridges.
- IV Sedation available.
- Preventive Services for Adults and Kids
We hope that you will find this website to be a useful and interesting resource for all of your dental concerns. If you would like more information about any of the procedures that we offer or to request an appointment, please call us at (516) 284-4839.Read more